• YES! It is not only possible to tint the windows on your home but there are several benefits to residential window tinting such as climate control, UV protection, security, privacy and home value.
• Installing window film to your home will help keep the suns heat out which will allow you to control the climate in your home easier, saving you money in the process.
• Window film will also keep you safe, blocking out 99% of UV rays which are the leading cause of Melanoma and other skin cancers. This can give you peace of mind in your own home knowing that you are not being exposed to an unhealthy amount of UV damage.
• A bonus of a UV free home is the extended life of your furniture and flooring. Since the UV rays are blocked, they cannot harm, fade or crack your expensive furniture and can instead prolong their life.
• Security is another bonus of window film. Once installed, the film will hold the glass together more efficiently if broken. Another form of security is privacy. Window film will provide a sense of privacy during the day, keeping anyone from looking in without obstructing the view of the outside.