- After purchasing a new vehicle, one of the first things on the list should be ceramic coating, since this will protect the vehicle from the outside elements.
- Ceramic Coating is a hydrophobic coat made up of multiple chemicals and compounds that together create a water repellent, scratch resistant and glossy finish to the vehicles exterior paint.
- The ceramic coat will help protect the vehicle’s paint from things like sand, gravel, ice, rocks, branches or small chips. The coating is also stain resistant to chemicals such as petrol and oil.
- The coat also protects the metal from oxidizing and rusting over time.
- In addition, the coating will allow for easy cleaning. Most simple washes will have the vehicle looking as good as the day you bought it!
- We offer full vehicle ceramic coating, with paint correction, maintenance packages and care instructions.